2nd European NTM & Bronchiectasis Workshop.
22. 03. 2021
Due to the uncertainty of the current worldwide situation, the Organizing Committee have decided to switch the Workshop to a completely virtual format, on a slightly modified date from 30th June to 3rd July, 2021. With this in consideration, please find our revised and updated banner attached, which we kindly ask you to substitute on your website with the existing one.
Please be informed that the Abstract submission deadline is 30th March, 2021. We would be honored if you could invite your members to submit their abstracts for our Rising Star Program and Poster Presentation.
• Rising Star
Two young researchers/clinicians, selected by a strict process, will have the opportunity to:
- Present a 15 minutes speech at the beginning of the Congress during the “Rising Star” session scheduled on Wednesday, 30th June 2021 in front of an international audience of about 200 specialists
- Receive the personal feedback of the Organising Committee of the congress who will provide useful advices for the development of the winners’ career as researchers and international congress speakers
- Be hosted by the congress that will waive registration fee
• Poster Presentation
Accepted poster presenters will have the opportunity to:
- Present their work
- Receive the personal feedback of the Presidents and Chairmen of the congress.
- Have the abstract published in the Abstract Book.
Please note that our fees have been reduced of almost 30 % with respect to the original format so we kindly ask you to have this information circulate among your members. We are also enclosing the text of the latest Newsletter if you wish to send this as well.
Remaining at your entire availability for any further information or assistance you may need.
The Organising Secretariat
PUBLI CREATIONS S.A.M.
Tel.: +377 97 97 35 55
Fax: +377 97 97 35 50