ATS 2021 International Conference - May 14-19, 2021
08. 02. 2021
Organizers officially opened registration for the ATS 2021 International Conference, which will be hosted on interactive virtual platform May 14–19, 2021.
ATS 2021 will officially kick off with an Opening Ceremony address by Anthony Fauci, MD, world-renowned expert on infectious diseases who has been at the forefront of the United States’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Program will feature a robust lineup focused on COVID-19, asthma, COPD, ILD, and more, showcasing a breadth of breakthrough discoveries made during this remarkable year for science and medicine in:
- Clinical Year in Review
- COVID-19 Sessions
- 30+ On-Demand Scientific Symposia
- 50+ Scientific Symposia and Mini Symposia with Live Interaction and
- 12 Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum Sessions
- Presentations of Scientific and Case Report Abstracts
- CME and MOC Opportunities
- 50+ Exhibitors in our Industry Solutions Center
The ATS 2021 International Conference is poised to bring you the latest advances and discoveries that will help shape our future as scientists, health care professionals, and leaders in the field. Register now: conference.thoracic.org/attendees
The official hashtag of the ATS 2021 International Conference is #ATS2021.